Busy enterprise editing system – 16 cores, 4TB NVME, 12GB Graphics 64GB RAM
Designed with your busy business in mind. These systems chew through jobs faster delivering up to 60% better throughput than the small business platform. When your business has jobs queuing then consider that a system like this will let you complete more jobs in the same space of time. The ROI on these systems is typically very short!
These systems are liquid cooled keeping your process running smoothly even under sustained peak workloads despite containing very high core count CPU’s which generate lots of heat. 6 silent case fans help to remove excess heat build up quietly.
- Please note that by default our editing systems do not contain RGB fans or lights to avoid screen reflections or light pollution. We can however add this in free of charge if you prefer RGB lighting !
- Don’t forget to ask about our fixed price support contracts if you need someone in your corner!
- Busy enterprise systems come with a same day fix target for any warranty repairs even if we have to lend you parts to keep your business running!
🎄Hybrid gaming is exceptionally busy this Christmas🎄
In order to ensure that we can delight all of our customers we have taken a choice to limit the stock available on our site for a short period of time so that we offer only pre built and tested systems. Please check our terms page for more detail on Christmas 2023 deliveries.
How do I choose the right editing system? :
Photo and video editing systems rely heavily on CPU performance. The better the CPU the quicker your renders, edits and animations will complete and this is the primary thing you should look out for. If you have a choice you should spend the largest % of your overall budget here!
Secondary considerations :
- RAM – at least 16GB but as a general rule of thumb aim for 32-64 for video editing
- Graphics card – Aim for mid range and use one from Nvidia. This part is way less important than you might think even if you have a lot of SFX to add.
- Storage – Aim for ultrafast NVME by default, 1000GB equals 5000 high quality pictures or 40 hours of 4K video
Growing with you : Hybrid gaming will complete labour free upgrades where you trade in old components for new ones with us. Don’t overspend when you are just starting out and money is tight. Invest when you have a steady stream of income and upgrades will pay for themselves!
Just ask :
If you feel you need extra help then we would love to chat to you. All systems can be tweaked to meet your particular needs and we can do a deep dive on your specific applications prior to any sale if you wish
This system specification :
- Ryzen 7 79500X (16 cores, 32 threads)
- 64GB Ram
- 4000GB NVME gen 4 storage
- 8GB RTX 3060TI graphics
- Liquid cooling
- Windows 10
Want to let others know about your experience with Hybrid Gaming? Leave a review below
Be the first to review Hybrid Gaming
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *