Thank you for choosing Hybrid Gaming for your computer products. We strive to provide high-quality products and excellent customer service. In the event that you need to return a product, please review our returns policy below.
1. Eligibility for Returns
1.1. Defective or Damaged Products:
- If you receive a defective or damaged product, please contact our customer service within 2 days of receiving the item.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide proof of purchase, such as an order confirmation or receipt. We will accept any generally sensible proof of purchase including chat history where you have used Whatsapp, Facebook etc to reach us
- Our default position will be to make you as a valued customer whole again. We will use methods at our discretion to minimise any impact to you as a customer
1.2. Change of Mind:
- We understand that your needs may change. If you wish to return a product due to a change of mind, please contact our customer service within 14 days of receiving the item.
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be unused, in its original packaging, and in resalable condition.
- A restocking fee of 15% may apply to cover the costs of processing and inspecting returned products.
1.3. Inability to repair
- All systems come with a 1 year return to base (RTB) warranty
- All systems come with a 1 year remote support package
- Our average failure rate is 0.25% of all systems
Although great care is taken in the build process some components can and will fail from time to time. Our default process will be to make it right for you ASAP. TO do this we will :
- Offer remote support using remote desktop with your permission
- Offer an inspection at our workshop
- Replace components same day where possible
- Where a RMA or an order of new parts is required offer to loan you temporary parts to allow you to keep working or gaming while we wait.
- Where an exact replacement part is not available negotiate you the closest match with equal or better performance
2. Return Process
- All returns require prior authorization from our customer service team. Please contact us via Support@hybridcomputing.co.uk to initiate the return process.
- Our customer service team will guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with a return authorization number (RMA) if applicable.
- Please ensure that the product is securely packaged to prevent any damage during return shipping. We recommend using the original packaging if available.
2.3. Return Shipping:
- The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, unless the return is due to a defective or damaged product within that return window. It is vital that you check your new PC as soon as it arrives and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that you are aware of this
- We recommend using a traceable shipping method with insurance to ensure safe and documented delivery.
- Once we receive and inspect the returned product, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method within 7 days
- The time it takes for the refund to appear in your account may vary depending on your financial institution.
- If you are returning a product due to a defect or damage, we will replace the item with the same or a comparable product at no additional cost to you.
- If you are returning a product due to a change of mind, we can offer an exchange for a different product or provide store credit for future purchases.
3.1. Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Our products are covered by a 1-3 year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Please contact us in the first event for any failures even if you are out of warranty as there may be manufacturers warranty on specific components
4. Out of warranty repairs
- We may at our sole discretion offer a warranty replacement for any system which has narrowly missed it’s warranty window.
- We are likely to (at our sole discretion) offer a labour free replacement service for any system repair out of warranty where you purchase replacement parts from us. This enables us to keep the costs down for you.
Any warranty may at our sole discretion be considered null and void where:
- The warranty seal is broken on any system
- Visible damage is apparent to the system or components and could reasonably be considered the cause of the damage.
- Where any evidence of changing the hardware profiles is apparent such as overclocking.
- Where a return has been poorly packaged and damaged or destroyed in transit